- The Newsletter
- Meet George
- Investment Advice
- How to Use The Turnaround Letter
- Recommendation Updates
- Recommendation Research Reports
- Our Portfolio
- Current Letter
- Previous Turnaround Letters
- Closed Out Recommendations
- Catalysts Report
- Turnaround Investing Reports
- Bankruptcy Confirmations & Securities
- Turnaround Investing Blog
Welcome Back Offer
Thank you for your renewed interest in turnaround investing!
14 Month Special Subscription
We are very excited about the new Turnaround Letter website and wanted to share our excitement with you.
We are offering you an annual subscription to The Turnaround Letter
The site includes a number of features that I think you will find helpful, including the following:
|TL Corner||A blog where I share my thoughts on the current investment environment|
|Ask George||Where I respond to investing questions submitted by our viewers|
|TL Database||Searchable database of our articles and posts dating back to 2000|
|PDF Archive||Archive of .pdfs capturing 25 years of Turnaround Letter issues|
|Portfolio Tracking||Updated news on active stock recommendations|
|Portfolio Information||Real time active portfolio performance information|
|Investing Tips||Turnaround investing reports and tips|
|and much more!|
As the publisher of The Turnaround Letter my goals have always been to:
- Help you increase your net worth by providing long-term purchase recommendations that minimize risk and provide market-beating returns;
- Minimize your investment worries by providing insight from a trusted source with a proven track record of success;
- Help you take advantage of turnaround investment opportunities by providing information and insight that is clear, concise and easy to understand.
We feel the new site will help us achieve these goals and we hope you feel the same.
According to the Hulbert Financial Digest, the independent and respected service that monitors the recommendations of 195 investment newsletters, The Turnaround Letter is the second best performing newsletter over the last 20 years with a 13.2% annualized return.
As you know the market has been extremely volitale as of late and a lot of stocks look like turnaround opportunities right now, but many are going to wallow at their current levels for a long time while others will realize significant growth; The Turnaround Letter will help you distinguish between the two. As I have always said, there are plenty of turnaround opportunities out there as long as you know where to look.
Thanks again for renewing your Turnaround Letter subscription.
George Putnam, III
The Turnaround Letter