Download Your Turnaround Letter Issue &
as an added bonus receive a free e-report
As an added bonus you’re also receiving
A FREE Turnaround investing E-Report
- Actionable steps you can use right now to identify turnaround stocks that are poised for a recovery
- 10 attributes to look for when identifying potential turnaround investments
- Learn to differentiate which companies will recover and return to favor from those that won’t
- Market-beating purchase recommendations. The annualized return of The Turnaround Letter’s purchase recommendations is 12.5% over the last 15 years (as of 12/31/17), ranking The Turnaround Letter among the top producing investment newsletters on the market during that stretch!
- Timely market commentary and insight directly from George Putnam, III, the nation’s leading turnaround investor. George educates his readers on the ins and outs of turnaround opportunities and helps them understand the unlimited growth potential of these undervalued companies poised for reversal, rebound, and recovery.
- Updated goal prices and tracking on recommended stocks.
- 24/7 subscriber-only access to TurnaroundLetter.com, which houses the industry’s largest collection of turnaround investing advice and commentary.
“[Putnam is] one of my two favorite value fund managers for the past decade….Down here, the [FelCor Lodging Trust (FCH)] stock looks attractive to George Putnam, a value investor who writes The Turnaround Letter, which places third for 20-year results, posting 11.6% annualized gains.”
- Michael Brush, MSN Money’s “13 Top Picks from Top Pros for 2013”
"For 21 years, George Putnam, III has trained his sights on one of the more obscure areas of investing: turnaround situations and bankruptcies. By focusing on out-of-favor companies, his flagship publication, The Turnaround Letter, has achieved enormous success for its subscribers."
- Sandra Ward, Barron’s “Picking Up Telecoms. Putting Down Banks”
“Of all the subscription services I utilize, yours has been by far the most profitable and I literally can't wait for it to hit my inbox every month. Just a note to congratulate you guys on a job well-done...and thank you. You've made a believer and life-long subscriber out of me.”
- Russ N., Turnaround Letter subscriber
Turnaround investing is the process of looking for investment opportunities in solid but down-and-out companies that are poised to rebound: companies that Wall Street unjustly hates for one reason or another. Turnaround investors who get in when the stock prices are near bottom can ride these investments for hefty gains on the way back up.
Recent Stock Pick Returns
Each year many of Wall Street’s biggest gainers are established, yet troubled, companies that turn themselves around. Of course not all of our stock picks perform this well, but listed below are eight recent “closed out” recommendations and their corresponding return rates (from price at the time of purchase recommendation through that at the time of sale recommendation):