Turnaround Letter Subscribers are Rewarded in Many Ways
Turnaround Letter subscribers have access to the greatest collection of turnaround investing insight and advice ever compiled. Returns on stock purchase recommendations from The Turnaround Letter over a 15 year period are 12.3%, compared to 7.0% for S&P 500 (as of 3/31/17). The Turnaround Letter has a proven record of market-beating results throughout its three decades of existence.
Subscriber benefits include the following:
- Market-beating stock picks and investment advice directly from George Putnam, III
- Timely stock research, analysis and commentary
- Updated goal prices for recommended stocks
- Timely news and insight on all recommended stocks
- Complete access to subscriber-restricted TurnaroundLetter.com, which includes the ability to search The Turnaround Letter’s extensive turnaround investing database for any subject matter
Learn more about The Turnaround Letter.
Learn George Putnam's Turnaround Secrets
Turnaround Investing Blog
As the range of potential outcomes for a distressed security is wide, the path to the endgame is uncertain and the timing can be protracted, it is easy to let your emotions drive your strategy. Once you’ve made the decision to invest, the waiting--doing nothing--is the most difficult part.
Market-Beating Profit: The 200+ Club
Turnaround stocks present a unique opportunity for savvy investors to buy in at bargain prices. Take a look at this list of just a few of our purchase recommendations that have realized a return rate of 200% or better:
* Bristow remains in our active portfolio (currently as a Hold), and 2,320% gain is as of 4/11/17.
Five Struggling Stocks That Will Turn Around
Kiplinger points out that despite the post-election stock market surge, not all stocks have benefited from the uptick: "More than 100 issues in the S&P 500 have fallen in price this year, including dozens that have slumped by more than 10%....Yet these stocks won’t all stay in the dumps forever. Some will mount a comeback in 2017, making it an opportune time to try to identify the best candidates."
Quoting George Putnam, Kiplinger details five value opportunities for the new year.
Learn more about Putnam's investing success with turnaround stocks.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved.
Design, CMS, Hosting & Web Development :: ePublishing.