THE TURNAROUND LETTER NOW!
George Putnam, III has been sharing market-beating stock recommendations and timely commentary since 1986. One of the longest-running investment newsletters on the market today, Putnam's Turnaround Letter is also one of the top ranked: The annualized return on Turnaround Letter stock picks over the past 15+ years is 11.62%, vs. the S&P 500's 5.26%--making The Turnaround Letter one of the top-performing investment newsletters of the nearly 200 on the market.
Renewing Active Subscriber?
If you are an active subscriber who is renewing a subscription, please log in above before continuing.
- Market-beating purchase recommendations. The annualized return of The Turnaround Letter’s purchase recommendations is 11.62% over the last 15+ years--more than double the S&P.
- Timely market commentary and insight directly from George Putnam, III, the nation’s leading turnaround investor. George educates his readers on the ins and outs of turnaround opportunities and helps them understand the unlimited growth potential of these undervalued companies poised for reversal, rebound, and recovery.
- Updated goal prices and tracking on recommended stocks.
- 24/7 subscriber-only access to TurnaroundLetter.com, which houses the industry’s largest collection of turnaround investing advice and commentary.
“Before 2014 comes to a close, take a moment to meet some Rodney Dangerfields of the stock market—because it might boost your returns in 2015. You won't see these stock newsletter writers ranting on your favorite TV show. But they merit your attention more than the talking heads. That's because a select few of them have managed to produce market-beating returns over the long run. Take George Putnam, who pens The Turnaround Letter, for example.”
- Michael Brush, The Fiscal Times
"Warren Buffett is not the only investor who publishes a must-read newsletter." MarketWatch notes that several have outperformed Berkshire Hathaway—with the added bonus of not making "you wait a whole year, as Buffett does, to get updated insights." Berkshire Hathaway's 15-year annualized growth rate is 9.4%. Hulbert notes that The Turnaround Letter easily "bettered that return" with its 12.1%."
- Mark Hulbert, MarketWatch
“Of all the subscription services I utilize, yours has been by far the most profitable and I literally can't wait for it to hit my inbox every month. Just a note to congratulate you guys on a job well-done...and Thank You. You've made a believer and life-long subscriber out of me.”
- Russ N., Turnaround Letter subscriber
Turnaround investing is the process of looking for investment opportunities in solid but down-and-out companies that are poised to rebound: companies that Wall Street unjustly hates for one reason or another. Turnaround investors who get in when the stock prices are near bottom can ride these investments for hefty gains on the way back up.
Recent Stock Pick Returns
Each year many of Wall Street’s biggest gainers are established but troubled companies that turn themselves around. Of course not all of our stock picks perform this well, but listed below are eight recent “closed out” recommendations and their corresponding return rates (from price at the time of purchase recommendation through that at the time of sale recommendation):