- The Newsletter
- Meet George
- Investment Advice
- How to Use The Turnaround Letter
- Purchase Recommendation Updates
- Purchase Recommendation Research Reports
- Our Portfolio
- Current Letter
- Previous Turnaround Letters
- Closed Out Recommendations
- Turnaround Investing Reports
- Bankruptcy Securities Pricing
- Turnaround Investing Blog
New Generation Research, Inc.'s Other Products and Services
New Generation Research, Inc., the Publisher of The Turnaround Letter, offers other products and services:
BankruptcyData gives subscribers access to the industry’s premier bankruptcy resources--putting the latest bankruptcy information at your fingertips. With just a few clicks you can...
• Query our databases using a myriad of search criteria
• Save time by using the BankruptcyData news feature
• View our public and private business bankruptcy filings database, which is updated daily with filings from all U.S. Bankruptcy Courts
• Access creditor committees and unsecured creditors lists
• Stay on top of the competition to see who is being retained where and for how much
• Review current and hard-to-find historic securities pricing
• Access court documents, including petitions, disclosure statements and plans of reorganization
Find out more about BankruptcyData.
Bankruptcy Week provides a comprehensive overview of current corporate bankruptcy proceedings:
• General industry news
• Who is filing for bankruptcy and who is emerging
• What plans of reorganization have been confirmed
• Analysis of the previous week's bankruptcy filings
• Claim transfer activity
• Professional retention activity
• Recent financing transactions
Find out more about Bankruptcy Week.
Now in its 26th edition, The Bankruptcy Yearbook & Almanac puts essential bankruptcy information at your fingertips--with over 700 pages of facts, figures, graphs, research and commentary covering all aspects of bankruptcy. Every edition includes updated information on U.S. Bankruptcy Court data, industry trends and analysis on the following:
Public bankruptcy filings
Distressed securities markets and trading
Find out more about The Bankruptcy Yearbook & Almanac.
The Distressed Company Alert monitors and reports on companies with assets of $10 million or more that are showing signs of financial distressin one of thefollowing categories: default, covenant violation, audit concern, low rating, debt at a significant discount, preferred dividend omission and miscellaneous. The Distressed Company Alert will help you find new customers, uncover short-selling opportunities and find debts that are at risk of default or bankruptcy.
For companies that need to receive bankruptcy filing data sent to them in bulk on a regular basis, then this service is for you. New Generation Research is the only company that appends demographic information to the business bankruptcy filing data that they retrieve daily from the from the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts. Each record includes case information about the filing as well as SIC code, industry description, sales volume, number of employees and telephone number. If you are looking to: locate bankrupt businesses for sale, acquire distressed business assets, look for real estate investment opportunities, look for debtor-in-possession financing opportunities, look for charged off receivables and remnant assets, purchase default judgments, support your risk assessment applications, support data aggregation business service applications, or run the bankruptcy filing list against your vendor and client files then this service can benefit you.
Find out more about Bankruptcy Data Licensing.
New Generation Research has a staff of experienced bankruptcy professionals ready to provide timely, accurate and hard-to-duplicate research support. Our team has aided numerous leading bankruptcy practitioners in such capacities as financial analysis, litigation support, forecasting and expert commentary for media outlets. Among other resources, New Generation Research maintains a comprehensive historical database on publicly-traded bankruptcies going back to 1980.
Find out more about Custom Bankruptcy Research.