- The Newsletter
- Meet George
- Investment Advice
- Member Features & Benefits
- Current Letter
- Our Portfolio
- Expanded Stock Pick Analysis
- Closed Out Recommendations
- Previous Turnaround Letters
- Turnaround Investing Reports
- Purchase Recommendation Updates
- Bankruptcy Securities Pricing
- Distressed Investing Blog
Items Tagged with 'European turnaround'
What do you do when you can’t solve a problem? One approach is to give up, declare victory and go home. This appears to be what European leaders did at their summit meeting in late June.
What’s the difference between Illinois and Greece? The biggest similarity is that they are both reported to be virtually bankrupt. But the big difference is that Illinois is part of the United States and Greece is part of the European Union.
We’re not at all sure that either Greece’s or Europe’s troubles are truly behind them. But that said, we also believe that it makes sense to have some European exposure in your portfolio. The advice we gave in the November 2011 issue still holds...