- The Newsletter
- Meet George
- Investment Advice
- How to Use The Turnaround Letter
- Purchase Recommendation Updates
- Purchase Recommendation Research Reports
- Our Portfolio
- Current Letter
- Previous Turnaround Letters
- Closed Out Recommendations
- Turnaround Investing Reports
- Bankruptcy Securities Pricing
- Turnaround Investing Blog
The Turnaround Letter Current Portfolio Performance
The tables linked off of this page reflect the performance of all our currently active purchase recommendations. The catagories are based on market capitalization on the recommendation date, except that recommendations made prior to August 2004 are catagorized by their August 20, 2004 market cap. Market capitalization is calculated by multiplying a company's shares outstanding by the current market price of one share. The market cap reflects the total dollar value of all the company's outstanding shares.
The Current Price column stock quotes that are updated every 20 minutes and the Total % Return reflects the percentage difference between the current stock price and the price at purchase.