- The Newsletter
- Meet George
- Investment Advice
- How to Use The Turnaround Letter
- Purchase Recommendation Updates
- Purchase Recommendation Research Reports
- Our Portfolio
- Current Letter
- Previous Turnaround Letters
- Closed Out Recommendations
- Turnaround Investing Reports
- Bankruptcy Securities Pricing
- Turnaround Investing Blog
Understanding the Distressed Investment Markets
George Putnam’s insightful assessment of distressed investing in 2011 will help you determine where this sector is headed in 2012 and beyond.
In my annual “Bankruptcy Investing: Looking Back and Forward” report, I review how the bankrupt and distressed securities markets did in 2011. I look at the forces that drove these markets and write in detail about high yield bonds and post-reorganization securities. Additionally, I look at the specific industries that significantly affected this sector in 2011.
This report is a quick read, but it will give you a better understanding of this sector and will help you assess its investing potential moving forward.
Thank you and happy investing.
George Putnam, III, Editor
The Turnaround Letter